1. To not tell your friends everything they tell you.
2. To accept compliments, and not suspect an ulterior motive every time they say something nice.
3. To buy their favorite flavor ice cream when you see it at the grocery store, because the biggest parts of love are often that small.
4. To memorize their order at both the coffee shop and Chipotle, because hello.
5. To keep your opinion of their friends to yourself, unless they ask (and even then, to remember that being honest doesn’t mean you can’t be respectful, too.)
6. To buy them clothes not because you think your look better than their current wardrobe, but because you think they’d like them.
7. To always be at least half a drink shy of making them take care of you.
8. To never root against their team just for the sake of antagonizing them.
View original post 406 more words