1. For family, whether “by blood” or the people you’ve met in your life, that always make you feel at home.
2. For parents and guardians who most of the time they did their best, and maybe if you got lucky, will always be some of the best people you know.
3. For mothers who were the first people to love you, who nurtured, who taught, who cheered, who supported; who carried the pains you couldn’t.
4. For fathers who love you like you like their prized possession, who disciplined, who protected; who gave everything they could for you to be everything you are.
5. For brothers who were your first friends, who teased and taunted but would never let…
View original post 875 more words