1. Tell her you love her every day.
You get extra brownie points if “I love you” is the first thing she hears that morning.
2. Buy her flowers at least once every 2 weeks.
(Once a week would be rad, but hey, not everyone’s a Don Juan.) We really get off on scents, petals, and prettiness, and it’s a nice way for you to reveal your sensitive side.
3. Get her water before bed.
This is not optional and must be done always. Even if you refilled her glass 10 minutes earlier, it’s crucial that her glass is full before lights go out.
4. And at bedtime make sure you have a pair of your large woolly socks on hand (we love wearing men’s flannel PJ’s too!).
5. If that doesn’t work, be ready and willing to have her bury her feet in-between your upper thighs (yep, no rest…
View original post 669 more words